"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching Up Top Ten

I know it has been ages sinces I entered a post. We have had a lot going on at the Ourso household. Here are the top ten!


MAY
10) My Dad had knee surgery and is almost finished with his 6 weeks recovery.

9) My brother and his family along with my grandmother came down for Memorial Day Weekend.

JUNE

8)John's Dad and Ms. Lee came down for a visit from Baton Rogue. While they were here we visited the Rose Garden for the first time.

7) Abigail starting her swimming lessons at TJC. She has improved so much since last year. We just might have a swimmer soon!!

6) Sewing Lessons have started back up again and I am already working on my 3rd project!

5) I took Abigail to see her first puppet show at the Tyler Public Library

4) My Aunt came down from Humble to visit the family.

3) We purchased a larger swimming pool for Abigail to practice her swimming and John and I to lounge in and cool off from the HEAT!

2) Abigail conqured her fear of the Water Spray Park. Yea! She actually is looking forward to going again.

1) My grandmother sold her house and will be moving closer to us. Praise the Lord!!! This has been a prayer request for over a year!! God is Good!

I have posted a few pictures and will post some others soon. Hope you are staying cool and enjoying the summer with your family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abigail feeding ducks

Abigail feeding ducks

In the moment

In the moment

Sweetness

Sweetness

Happy Girl

Happy Girl

Abigail and John

Abigail and John

Deep in thought

Deep in thought

The Table

The Table

Playing

Playing

Judson Ables

Judson Ables

Will Strange

Will Strange

Hannah Tyler

Hannah Tyler

Genevieve White

Genevieve White

The Search

The Search

Cammbria Marshall

Cammbria Marshall

Abigail Ourso

Abigail Ourso

Sara and Rebekka

Sara and Rebekka

Coloring Easter Eggs

Coloring Easter Eggs