"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goodnight Weekend

It is Sunday night and we are now having to say goodnight to a wonderful weekend. Even though this weekend was filled with runny noses, long naps (not by me) and a few chores we had a very wonderful weekend. We got to experience more of Tyler this weekend! Yes, still 16 months later we are still enjoying getting to know Tyler. Here is a quick run down...

Saturday morning we ran errands then we met our wonderful friends at Weinerland for some fabulous chili cheese hotdogs. We found out that Weinerland has been in Tyler since 1967...that is a long time!! We followed our trip with a drive to UT Tyler to feed the ducks at the duck pond. That was our first time to be at the UT Tyler campus. I have to say it is a very nice campus. The ducks however, not so nice. Those things are vicious. Do NOT get in their way when it is lunch time. They will not only attack each other but also you!! We really did have a good time. You will see pictures of Abigail and friend playing at the bridge...they were playing Pooh Sticks. If you do not know what Pooh Sticks is then you need to read up on your Winnie the Pooh stories.

Saturday afternoon, John and Abigail napped and I cleaned out our flower garden...well I only made it halfway through. Once everyone woke up it was time to play so I had to put my garden gloves away.

Sunday morning we had a wonderful message at church (that is a whole different blog) and a great morning bible study.

Sunday afternoon ran some errands with a friend of mine who has been out of town and we needed to do some catching up. Two women who love to cook and eat at a grocery store together can be VERY dangerous on ones pocketbook..but, we were good!

Sunday night we went back to church for our Growth Group Bible Study. (another blog story one day)

Now, we have made it to where I am right now..John is asleep, Abigail is asleep and I am working on getting sleepy. As, I say goodnight to you and to my day, I am ending this weekend with a grateful heart of just how blessed I am. I give all the thanks to my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abigail feeding ducks

Abigail feeding ducks

In the moment

In the moment

Sweetness

Sweetness

Happy Girl

Happy Girl

Abigail and John

Abigail and John

Deep in thought

Deep in thought

The Table

The Table

Playing

Playing

Judson Ables

Judson Ables

Will Strange

Will Strange

Hannah Tyler

Hannah Tyler

Genevieve White

Genevieve White

The Search

The Search

Cammbria Marshall

Cammbria Marshall

Abigail Ourso

Abigail Ourso

Sara and Rebekka

Sara and Rebekka

Coloring Easter Eggs

Coloring Easter Eggs