"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Psalm 25:4-5

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Have you ever walked in the church ready to worship and learn and God speaks to you in a way you never expected? Well, that is what happened to me this morning.

As I looked at the bulletin as we sat down in the pew this morning. I glanced over at the music listings. I turned to John and pointed to the song called He Is and said, "If this is the song I know...it is going to be awesome!" Well, as the soloist took his place and the music began to play I quickly realized that it was not the song I had in mind. So, I somewhat become a little disappointed. Until, I heard the words and felt the emotions the soloist put in the song. Before I realize it tears were rolling down my face. The singer had touched my heart, my soul and he was singing the very thing I needed to hear from God. Wow! All I have to say is Thank You Lord!! Thank you for reminding me that you are there, you are holding me and that I am not alone.

On a side note...today was a great day with family. After church we headed over to my Mom and Dad's house so we could say goodbye to my grandmother and my aunt who were headed back home to Humble. We had a wonderful visit, lots of laughs and some travels down memory lane. I just love my family!!

I know tonight when I lay down in bed, before I close my eyes, I will end the day with a smile. I had a blessed day with my Saviour, Husband, Daughter and Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abigail feeding ducks

Abigail feeding ducks

In the moment

In the moment

Sweetness

Sweetness

Happy Girl

Happy Girl

Abigail and John

Abigail and John

Deep in thought

Deep in thought

The Table

The Table

Playing

Playing

Judson Ables

Judson Ables

Will Strange

Will Strange

Hannah Tyler

Hannah Tyler

Genevieve White

Genevieve White

The Search

The Search

Cammbria Marshall

Cammbria Marshall

Abigail Ourso

Abigail Ourso

Sara and Rebekka

Sara and Rebekka

Coloring Easter Eggs

Coloring Easter Eggs